For Your Poetry, Love

                        It doesn't need clean meter or clear rhyme.
                  not that into form. I'm in it more 
            how your voice makes your language fit
      into the edge of a moment I'll not quit.
         You speak, and I can't wait til we undress.
            It may not be poetry to you, but hell yes,
                                          I'm for it!


5 Responses to “For Your Poetry, Love”

  1. 1 sarachnid
    2010.12.07 at 9:19 pm

    yes i’m putting together a small collection of 19 of my november poems (out of over 380 written during the month! – meaning i’ll be culling out less than 5%, counting by separate pieces – & since each of those will be only a page’s worth, wordcount-wise i’m cutting it down to way less than 5% – then again, don’t get me started talking about how much i would want to change in the other 95%+, were i to have the time) – but of the 10 dozen or so moleskine outtakes such as this, i don’t think any of what i have left will make it to the selected collection

    this one, though, gave me a special smile on a day when i’ve been given so many special smiles from the one for whom this was written a month ago – back then i was indulging in some playful teasing to jot this down & read it aloud to him from my scribbling – today a month later it’s just pure fun to laugh over it together

    thanks d – xox, s

  2. 2010.12.07 at 10:29 pm

    Ah…I do like this one..captures some of my feelings also.

  3. 2010.12.19 at 7:07 am

    I do so LOVE your POETRY!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

formal attire

short of breath

  • @magewing always and unfailing love thank you ○ 5 years ago
  • Cyn & Denise perfect love ferocious & open thank you ○ 5 years ago
  • @poetalias thank you ○ 5 years ago
  • all of it in good hands, as will be my child - thank you ○ 5 years ago
  • all of it now handed over so I can conserve remaining strength for my final creation ○ 5 years ago
  • how is it i remember what the word 'intrinsic' means, yet i can't figure out which beliefs are intrinsic to me vs having been read to me? ○ 5 years ago

RSS heptahedron


%d bloggers like this: